CREATE YOUR “RETURN TO WORK” Playbook
SteriVera understands the impacts COVID-19 has caused and that you have a responsibility to look out for the livelihoods and safety of your personnel, many of whom rely on you and have been out of work for weeks due to the impacts of shelter-in-place orders.
SteriVera’s consultants and sales agents can assist you in designing a thorough “return-to-work” plan for any type of business or location.
We will conduct assessments of your business at each site, looking at how and where people work, how they interact, and what measures are needed to meet safety requirements. This could include:
- Arranging for monthly shipments of Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) including masks, gloves, and face shields
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand sanitization locations to your customers and employees
- Adding partitions or barriers to separate work areas and customers and minimize employee interactions by positioning parts closer to where specific tasks are completed
- Working with you to provide rigorous protocols for your employees around wearing Personal Protective Equipment and cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Modifying interior design of your business location to keep your customer and employees safer
- Implementing devices such as thermal cameras, Ultra Violet lighting and thermally active entrance gates
- Providing financing packages to reduce the upfront capital costs of new infrastructure changes
Whatever your business, whatever your industry, whether you are a stand alone business or a multi-location enterprise SteriVera is here to help.
Below is a list of some of the industries we serve.
- Property Management
- Dental and Doctor Offices
- Event Venues
- Entertainment and Production
- Retail Locations
- Condominiums/ Apartments
- Government Offices
- Trucking and Transport
- Car Dealerships and Rental
- Beauty, Hair and Nail
- Spa and Cosmetic Procedures
- Grocery & Food